Friday, June 20, 2014

10 Things You Should Never say to a Soapmaker



From Vivianne-K Handmade soaps

Here is my answers


1. Yes. It’s impossible to make soap without lye just like bake a cake need egg.

2. Different price due to different cost of ingredients. 

3. Yes. I have been making soaps since 2007 as my favorite hobby. 

4. Again, different ingredients make different soaps for different skins. 

5. There are supposed to be nothing either but water can get into eyes.


6. Glycerin-base soap is good for beginner and children to have fun. My soaps are made thought cold-press process made from oils and lye. Please don’t compare instant cake mix with real flour egg cake!!


7. Use it!!! Please!!! Please!!! Just use it and I can make more and more for you!! At the same time, that’s why I start making plain soaps … 


8. I would love to share and chat about making soap. I couldn’t say this is kind of teaching until I receive tuition. 


9. Woo…my recipe!! Just search from books, websites and experiments which you can make your own recipe. I used to use this website to calculate and make my own formula based on scientific support but sometimes this is different real feeling. “http://www.soapcalc.net/calc/soapcalcwp.asp

10. If you are happy with your soaps then stay with it. No one can push you do anything or use anything if you don’t want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment